Re: [Vala] Call cairo_destroy() function explicilty

On Wed, 2010-09-29 at 16:58 -0400, Erick Pérez wrote:
Hi:

Hi,

I was experimenting with cairo and i need to call cairo_destroy
function explicitly. cairo_destroy its tagged with unref_function in
cairo.vapi but i dunno how to call it explicitly.

The reason is: "when using Clutter.CairoTexture you need to call
cairo_destroy on the cairo_context to actually draw on the texture."
So in vala i need to find a way to call that function.

I'm not a cairo expert but you can force the destroy call by just assign
null to the variable that holds the context.

cairo.vapi
----

Thxs

Hope that helps,