Re: [Vala] Dbus properies notifications

Hello
Thanks for this hint Jan!
But before I start doing everything manually I'd like to find out more
about dbus language support in vala.
I found this comment in GDBus sources:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/tree/gio/gdbusproxy.c?id=32f2e9a85beedeea36ac7623f68f6eb878465d44#n54
which sounds like property notifications from the remote object are
automatically forwarded to the ::notify signal of the Proxy.

So maybe this feature is already/almost here?

Maybe one of the vala creators/experts can tell if this feature can be
used with dbus language support?

K.

Hello,