[Vala] Dova Object Questions

Hey!

I was just taking a look through the dova-core repo, when a few things roused my
curiosity.

In the weak_get method I noticed that it increments the ref_count variable
instead of the weak_count variable.  Why is that?  The comment mentions that you
successfully obtained a strong reference, which strikes me as odd since the
method name is "weak_get"

Also, please correct me if I am mistaken, but it seems like weak references keep
objects from being freed, so I'm not 100% sure how they are different from
normal references.

Thanks for your help in satisfying my curiosity,
Sam