Re: [Vala] No signals in GDBus

It should work like that.  I do something similar in a project I maintain:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~deja-dup-team/deja-dup/trunk/annotate/head%3A/common/Network.vala

It's a stand-alone class that reports on network status as
NetworkManager and/or ConnMan sees it.  You could play with that for
testing, as I know it works.  But it basically does what you do:

void handle_signal(string sender_name, string signal_name,
GLib.Variant parameters);
proxy.g_signal.connect(handle_signal);

-mt