Re: [Vala] Genie xmlrpc-c bindings test

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 20:00:58 +1200, Phil Daintree wrote:
Thanks for taking a look Evan

If that is the case, then adding

[CCode (ref_function_void = true)]

to the class should do the trick/

I see a lot of these sorts of lines in the XML-RPC-C bindings of
pancake's and since there is no class in my genie code, I guess you
mean this code should go in here somewhere? Or do you mean inside
the xml-rpc-c code and recompile the library?

I fear I am too wet behind the ears to figure out what to do with
that line. I've pasted pancake's xmlrpc.vapi file below - maybe the
line

      [CCode (cprefix="xmlrpc_value_", cname = "xmlrpc_value",
ref_function="xmlrpc_INCREF", unref_function="xmlrpc_DECREF",
free_function="")]

has something to do with it?

It sure does. the ref_function_void=true should just be added to the argument
list. So change the line to:

        [CCode (cprefix="xmlrpc_value_", cname = "xmlrpc_value", ref_function="xmlrpc_INCREF",
ref_function_void=true, unref_function="xmlrpc_DECREF", free_function="")]

--
                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>