Re: [Vala] gtkaml 0.2.11 and 0.2.12 released

I think that would be really nice. In fact is that json can represent mostly the same structures as xml. And
it is far more easy for humans.

What i dont see here is how cdata can be represented. Because it will break json compatibility.. Maybe adding
a comment in a specific form? Like /*-- ...--*/

The g:public will not be a valid json dict key. So maybd g.public can be used here.

As we need to parse comments , this will require a self written json parser.

It shouldnt be hard to write a proof of concept in perl to translate json to xml before running gtkaml.. Or
internally in gtkaml. If file extension is .gtkson it will do the translation and then inteernally parse the
xml.

Will think on that. I think it will be an interesting feature to have.

Another thing i would love to havd in gtkaml is support for fastvapis. Any volunteer here?