Re: [Vala] Migrating to GLib.DBus caused problems

Hi,
                 في ث، 12-10-2010 عند 00:22 +0400 ، كتب Gavrilov Maksim:
Hello, guys!

I became tired of warnings when using old dbus-glib method, so I went to
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/DBusClientSample and tried to compile first
BlueZ sample exactly as it is written there, but I get a GREAT amount of
c-mistakes :(

What should I do? Searched all over the Internet, but didn't find any
answer :(
Are you sure you have glib 2.26 (and that vala is using it)? this may
seem obvious, but it's the only thing I can think of.

pkg-config --modversion gio-2.0

should give you the version that is used.

HTH,
Abderrahim