Re: [Vala] Migrating to GLib.DBus caused problems

On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 00:22 +0400, Gavrilov Maksim wrote:
Hello, guys!

I became tired of warnings when using old dbus-glib method, so I went to
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/DBusClientSample and tried to compile first
BlueZ sample exactly as it is written there, but I get a GREAT amount of
c-mistakes :(

What should I do? Searched all over the Internet, but didn't find any
answer :(

What valac version are you using? It should work fine with both, the
current stable release 0.10.0 and the current development release
0.11.0.

Jürg