Re: [Vala] Question about Gtk.Builder

Why do you bother about closing mainwindow ? In 99% of cases, your
application will end when you close (really, not miniminzing) your
mainwindow. And here that is the case.
Then, OS will reclaim resources ending the application ; so, Why bother ?
Destroying mainwindow is a very special case.

As far as I've seen for now ; someone correct me if I'm wrong.