Re: [Vala] DBus and Zeitgeist namespaces

I recently installed the DBus Vala bindings, but when I use "using DBus;" it
tells me the namespace cannot be found. The same thing happened for "using
Zeitgeist;". Are these the real namespaces for these libraries?

Thanks in advance.

You can look into the vapis for Dbus and Zeitgeist to see what
namespace is there declared (I don't use dbus or zeitgeist, so I won't
tell what it should be).

You should also specify --pkg ... for dbus and zeitgeist, if you forget
about it, vapis won't be included and you should get errors.

best regards,

--
Mój klucz publiczny o identyfikatorze 1024D/E12C5A4C znajduje się na
serwerze hkp://keys.gnupg.net

My public key with signature 1024D/E12C5A4C is on the server
hkp://keys.gnupg.net