Re: [Vala] valadoc for 0.12

Thanks, but I already pushed the same fix yesterday. I was just too
tired to write another mail last night.

  Flo

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Vlad Grecescu <b100dian gmail com> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 8:51 PM, pancake <pancake youterm com> wrote:
Nope. It fails. FormalParameter has been renamed

Here is a patch that renames references to Vala.FormalParameter to
Vala.Parameter and calls CodeContext.check () instead of manually
instantiating SymbolResolver and the other visitors.

Vlad