[Vala] Vala does not register string[] properties

Hi,

string[] properties are not installed via g_object_class_install_property (),
which makes it impossible for json-glib to deserialize objects with array
members.

In the json-glib test code, I read the following:
 g_object_class_install_property (gobject_class,
                                   PROP_MAH,
                                   g_param_spec_boxed ("mah", "Mah", "Mah",
                                                       G_TYPE_STRV,
                                                       G_PARAM_READWRITE));
Whereas mah is:
  gchar **mah;

Would it be possible for Vala to do the same, so I don't have to convert
arrays manually when working with json-glib?

Also see
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gobject/unstable/gobject-Boxed-Types.html#G-TYPE-STRV:CAPS

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.