[Vala] Vala 0.7.10.262 pre-release

A new Vala version will be released shortly. To make sure that we have
not introduced serious regressions, we'd like to invite everyone to test
the following pre-release and report any regressions or other
release-critical issues.

http://www.vala-project.org/downloads/vala-0.7.10.262-39688.tar.bz2

There have been many fixes and also quite a few enhancements since
0.7.10. The complete list of changes is available in the ChangeLog and a
summary will follow with the announcement of the final release.

Thanks,
Jürg