Re: [Vala] Valac generates bad C code for certain inheritance chains
- From: Cyrille Colin <colin univ-metz fr>
- To: Robert Powell <rob yorba org>
- Cc: vala-list <vala-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Vala] Valac generates bad C code for certain inheritance chains
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:58:50 +0100
in tutorial :
you'll see that Vala enforce a class to describe all the implemented
Le mercredi 17 mars 2010 à 11:21 -0700, Robert Powell a écrit :
On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 9:18 PM, Sam Wilson <tecywiz121 hotmail com> wrote:
Valac generates C code that does not compile for the attached example.
I don't think that the example is supposed to compile, but I am pretty
sure that valac should be outputting the error and not cc.
What do you think the error should be in Vala? It seems like reasonable
code to me.
A workaround for the problem you are having would be to replace
SomeSuperClass the_base = this as SomeSuperClass;
Should I put this on the bug tracker?
I think so. The bug can always be marked invalid!
Vala-list mailing list
Vala-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev