[Vala] Valac generates bad C code for certain inheritance chains

Valac generates C code that does not compile for the attached example.
I don't think that the example is supposed to compile, but I am pretty
sure that valac should be outputting the error and not cc.

I have absolutely no experience with C, so I can't make heads or tails
of the compiler output though:

WeirdInterface.vala.c: In function 'some_coolclass_base_foobar':
WeirdInterface.vala.c:168: error:
'some_coolclass_some_cool_interface_parent_iface' undeclared (first use
in this function)

Should I put this on the bug tracker?

Thanks,
Sam