Re: [Vala] Newbie Compile Time Errors

Anyway, I think it's better to install the library.

One of the problems is that the library is not even at version 0.0.2, that
means its going to change frequently.

I was actually hoping to use it as a learning tool for building my own
libraries and understanding the compiler. I actually don't want to install the
library because I want to treat it as part of my overall project (this is as
much about setting up good project environments as anything else).

The problem is in the compilation of fcgiserv

Thanks for the quick reply. Looks like I need to go back to the documentation
and read up on linking libraries. Now that I know that this is a linking
issue, and I can read up on that. When I saw the the errors were in the
generated "C" file, I started to think something was wrong in the compiler...

Jeff Cave