[Vala] How to abort sorting in Gee.ArrayList?

Hi,

Whats a smart way of aborting sorting a list? I have objects in a ArrayList
being sorted using the Comparable interface. My application is handling
millions of items being sorted and I sometimes would like to abort the
sorting if the user chooses to do something else.

And thanks for Vala and Gee once again, Im loving the speed of them both and
plan to use them for many projects on Linux. :)

Christer Nissen, Sweden