Re: [Vala] Default Arguments to Functions

Hi,
                      في ن، 07-06-2010 عند 22:01 -0400 ، كتب tecywiz121:
Hi there,

I think I may have found a bug in valac concerning default arguments to
functions.

I'm wondering if what I am doing is wrong, or whether its allowed.
Well, valac doesn't support this (I had a similar problem where I was
trying to put an instance method as a default argument). This isn't a
big problem, you can easily work around it.

It's however a bug : valac should either generate correct code or refuse
to generate. You should probably file a bug.

HTH,
Abderrahim