Re: [Vala] [Genie] Generic of a Generic, dict hash/eval overrides

It's a Genie issue now, since they are private properties but can be
constructed with the hash/equal functions (just like GHashTable).

Can we get support for this added in before the next valac release?
Suboptimally I'm having to use a GLib.HashTable instead of a dict.