[Vala] error: too many arguments to function

Hi all,

Not sure if this is a bug or user error, but I am getting an error
from the c compile stage of my program:
error: too many arguments to function
'hildon_wizard_dialog_set_forward_page_func'

I've output the intermediate c files and it looks to me that valac is
inserting an additional incorrect parameter into the c call.

Is there any quick way to edit the output c and compile to test this?
valac doesn't seem to output a makefile or similar.

Salient code for my problem:

From hildon-1.vapi file

public void set_forward_page_func (Hildon.WizardDialogPageFunc
page_func, void* data, GLib.DestroyNotify destroy);

From hildon-wizard-dialog.h

void
hildon_wizard_dialog_set_forward_page_func      (
HildonWizardDialog *wizard_dialog,
HildonWizardDialogPageFunc page_func,
gpointer data,
GDestroyNotify destroy
);

Form my vala source

this.set_forward_page_func(forward_page_function, &app_settings,
(GLib.DestroyNotify)destroy_notify);

From vala's generated c file

hildon_wizard_dialog_set_forward_page_func (
(HildonWizardDialog*) self,
_id_works_first_run_wizard_forward_page_function_hildon_wizard_dialog_page_func,
self,
&self->priv->app_settings,
(GDestroyNotify) id_works_first_run_wizard_destroy_notify
);

regards

dru