Re: [Vala] clutter-gst and gst

Hey,

The link you posted seems dead, I got a "page not found" after clicking
it..?

OTOH: Have you tried rebuilding your pipeline using the "gst-launch" command
line tool?
This should show if its a GStreamer error, or your code...

I'm not familiar with GSt much, so I'll only be of limited use.
Cheers, -Harry