Re: [Vala] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Chipmunk Bindings

tecywiz121 píše v Út 13. 07. 2010 v 20:32 -0400:
Hello vala people,

I am rather proud to announce my first slightly useful project: Chipmunk
Bindings! [0]

Hello.
From the quick look at the bindings, I can't say I like them too much.
Using vapigen for non-GObject library isn't a very good choice, and it
causes some problems I see (static functions at the bottom). Yes, it
does take a little more time to write bindings by hand, but in such
cases, it pays off.
In any case, following Vala naming conventions + some reasonable
namespace name would be nice. :)