[Vala] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Chipmunk Bindings

Hello vala people,

I am rather proud to announce my first slightly useful project: Chipmunk
Bindings! [0]

Chipmunk [1] is a "Fast and lightweight 2D rigid body physics library in
C"  with bindings to many languages like ruby and Objective-C.

Chipmunk-vapi Features:

      * Object Oriented Binding
      * Automatic(ish) memory management
      * A really simple demo (GPL'd)
      * Unrestrictive MIT License (other than the demos)

Chipmunk features:

      * Circle, convex polygon, and beveled line segment collision
        primitives.
      * Multiple collision primitives can be attached to a single rigid
        body.
      * Fast broad phase collision detection by using a spatial hash.
      * Extremely fast impulse solving by utilizing Erin Catto's contact
        persistence algorithm.
      * Support for collision callbacks based on user definable object
        types.
      * Flexible collision detection system with layers, exclusion
        groups and event based callbacks.
      * Supports point and segment (raycasting) queries to the collision
        detection system.
      * Impulses applied to contact points can be retrieved after the
        impulse solver has finished for gameplay effects.
      * Several kinds of joints and constraints available along with an
        API for easily adding new kinds of constraints.
      * Lightweight C99 implementation with no external dependencies
        outside of the Std. C library.
      * Many language bindings available.
      * Simple, read the documentation and see!
      * Unrestrictive MIT license.
      * Makes you smarter, stronger and more attractive to the opposite
        gender!

Thanks for reading, and I hope someone finds this useful!

Sam
------
[0] http://gitorious.org/chipmunk-vapi
[1] http://code.google.com/p/chipmunk-physics/