Re: [Vala] Supressing specific warnings

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 8:00 AM, Yuvi Panda <yuvipanda gmail com> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 8:28 PM, Robert Powell <rob yorba org> wrote:
I would guess that making the methods public would cause the warning to
not
occur.

Feels a bit too 'hacky' to me :( Is there a cleaner way? This would
work, but making event handlers public makes me feel bad.

This does not seem like a hack to me, but if the list has a better solution,
then I'm sure both Yuvi and I would love to hear it.