Re: [Vala] Calling Vala functions from JavaScript

I' curious ¿what's your project? :)

Kind regards

2010/7/7 Andrew <rugby471 gmail com>

On 06/07/10 22:45, Frederik wrote:
Hi Andrew,

you were the person on IRC asking how to call Vala functions from
WebKit's
JavaScript, right?

I have attached some files (demo.vala, jscore.vapi and demo.html) that
demonstrate how to achieve this. You probably want to port the .vala
file to Genie.

If you put the jscore.vapi file in your working directory you can compile
with

$ valac demo.vala --pkg webkit-1.0 --pkg jscore --vapidir .

(You can ignore the compiler warnings, I have not yet found a way to
suppress them)

Best regards,

Frederik

You are amazing!! Thankyou so much, this will (hopefully) allow me to
continue my project. Thankyou!

--
Andrew