Re: [Vala] Commit that breaks MarkupParseContext

Jiří Zárevúcky píše v Út 26. 01. 2010 v 23:57 +0100:
Evan Nemerson píše v Út 26. 01. 2010 v 14:53 -0800:
Sorry, wrong patch. Of course I'll want to actually revert the other
one ;)

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 14:48 -0800, Evan Nemerson wrote:
I just talked to Jürg in IRC, and he prefers the old version too, so
it's going to get reverted.

Jiří, do you think the attached patch is sufficient for documentation?
It just adds a link to l.g.o/Vala/MarkupSample, which we can change at
will. I don't think we should put too much documentation in the vapi,
but I like the idea of at least linking to a sample...

-E

Thanks, I'm OK with that. :)

tigrux, could you add your example to the page?
It should also be noted that the example that is there won't work with
closures.