Re: [Vala] Commit that breaks MarkupParseContext

IMHO it's a bit misleading to not mark them as static, since setting the
callback as a method on an object other than the user_data passed to the
MarkupParseContext will break.

I agree, the new way of doing it is a bit harder to deal with, but it
isn't misleading about will work. I'm in favor of leaving it as it
currently is, but I'm happy to listen to differing opinions. Mickey,
Jiří, what do you think? Sandino, I'm assuming you prefer the old way?