Re: [Vala] Constructing dbus method calls on the fly

Am Mittwoch, den 20.01.2010, 12:35 +0100 schrieb Michael 'Mickey' Lauer:
Hi,

I want to port my utility mdbus -- which does dbus introspection
and method calls -- to Vala. I have all the introspection done,
but am struggling a bit with constructing method calls on the fly.

Do you have any idea how to call a method given a string representation
of it and its parameters?

Ok, got it; forgot to give Type.INVALID twice when using Object.call().

--
:M: