Re: [Vala] Support for method overloading.

Discussed here:
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/ValaForJavaProgrammers#Method_Overloading

(The whole page is worth reading, in fact.)

-- Jim

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Fabzter <faboster gmail com> wrote:

Hi. I have been playing with Vala for some months. I find it to be a really
cool language, thus, I'm thinking in porting an medium sized personal
project from C# to Vala, but it relies heavyly on method and constructor
overloading, and having this features in Vala would make my refactoring
work
minimal, so I want to know if vala will ever support this features, you
know, so I can start waiting if they are planned. :)