[Vala] Support for method overloading.

Hi. I have been playing with Vala for some months. I find it to be a really
cool language, thus, I'm thinking in porting an medium sized personal
project from C# to Vala, but it relies heavyly on method and constructor
overloading, and having this features in Vala would make my refactoring work
minimal, so I want to know if vala will ever support this features, you
know, so I can start waiting if they are planned. :)