Re: [Vala] How to wrap delegates that receive the target in non-last positions and are passed as fields of a struct?

Hi,

Sandino Flores Moreno wrote:
My question is how to indicate in a .vapi that the target of a
delegate is in a certain position.
[CCode (instance_pos=1.1)]
(if you're wondering what this number means: 1,2,3... are real args, and non integers are for 'secondary' args such as delegate target and array length. In this case, anything between 1 and 2 should put it in the second position.)
Let me explain first my case:
For the rest, it should be the same as MarkupParser (I'm not sure I understand well its implications, so I was just going to point you to the wiki, but you seem to the last one who edited it ;-)

HTH,
Abderrahim