Re: [Vala] Acire type application for Vala

Hi,

2010/2/2, George Farris <farrisg shaw ca>:
Hi all,

 Just wondering if anyone was working on an Acire type application for
 Vala.  Acire is really awesome for Python/PyGtk and I think it would be
 a great boon to people wanting to write stuff in Vala.
I think it could be very easy to add support for vala in acire itself
... a quick look shows that it is a long term goal of acire [1], but I
beleive it would be merged if someone does it.

HTH,
Abderrahim

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/acire/+spec/multilanguage-support