Re: [Vala] Vala Journal, Issue #1

Luca Bruno píše v Po 01. 02. 2010 v 20:51 +0100:
On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 02:15:38AM +0100, Jiří Zárevúcky wrote:
Hello everyone. Seeing the subject of this message, you probably started
to wonder what the heck this is.
Here's the plan: Each weekend, I'm going to sumarize what is going on
around Vala. This includes recently included features, open discussions,
fixed issues, etcetera. I may even drop in some unintrusive
advertisement of interesting projects written in Vala. ;)

The exact form this takes I haven't really decided yet, and will depend
mainly on your feedback. The point will be to keep those of you, who are
not subscribed to bugzilla and don't enjoy reading git log, informed,
and make this list more involved in the development.

This is great thanks. How to help? Any place where to find this on internet
other than this mailing list?

Based on a few requests, I've created a blog for this. Hope you'll like
it :)

http://valajournal.blogspot.com/