Re: [Vala] Vala FastCGI

I tried to build libvfcgi to test it, but I could not get it to build
properly. There was an open ticket for my problem, but it became expired.

https://answers.launchpad.net/libvfcgi/+question/127085

My error message:

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/lgunsch/workspace-vala/libvfcgi/libvfcgi'
/usr/bin/m4 -P  master.m4 server.vala.m4 > server.vala
/usr/bin/m4: cannot open `master.m4': No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [server.vala] Error 1

~Lewis

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 2:15 PM, member ryuslash <tom willemsen archlinux us