[Vala] binary literals

Hi,
        I wonder if there's plan for supporting binary literals and bit
arrays in Vala ?
        Was trying to do some bit filtering and it turns out there is yet
binary literals supported in Vala, I tried to use the "0b" prefix but in
vain, so I suppose there is none? Although I managed to do it with
0xffff later because the amount of bit number was a round multiple of 8.
Rather when is it not, it would be a lot more troublesome since some
calculations will need to be done.
        And bit arrays would a notable trait if added to Vala, like in c++ it
would be a lot easier to operate on a single bit like

        bitarray[3] = 1

--
Li Ian-Xue
http://b4283.ath.cx