Re: [Vala] GLib in arm-eabi-gcc

 So, you didnt tried to build glib.

You tried to crosscompile a vala program on windows to linux/arm. This is somewhat exotic. I would recommend you to crosscompile from linux/x86{32|64} is easier to crosscompile from the same OS.

You will need to crosscompile glib and their dependencies before trying to crosscompile your program. all those errors are because missing include files and libraries.

On 08/25/10 14:15, Borja Varela Brea wrote:
Well, to compile it I only use the comand:

arm-eabi-gcc -MMD -MP -MF /c/vala-0.9.4/Test/build/main.d -g -Wall -O2 -march=armv5te -mtune=arm96e-s -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -Ic:/vala-0.9.4/include -Ic:/vala-0.9.4/include/glib-2.0 -Ic:/vala-0.9.4/lib/glib-2.0/include -DARM9 -c /c/vala-0.9.4/Test/source/main.c -o main.o

The problem is a huge list of warnigs "'__cdecl__ atribute directive ignored" and another huge list of errors "declaration for parameter X but no such parameter"