Re: [Vala] GLib in arm-eabi-gcc

 This is probably not the right mailing list to report this.

It's for sure possible, I did it a couple of times, if you don't report any error or how are you doing this we cannot help you more.

Another solution is to get the binaries from any binary-compatible distro (ensure endian, and uncompress packages in rootfs)