Re: [Vala] .vala's and .h's

On 4 August 2010 05:59, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen
<mikkel kamstrup gmail com> wrote:
On 24 July 2010 01:32, Borja Varela Brea <vishkey_vigo_7 hotmail com> wrote:
It is, I want to use a function that i have in c with vala directly. ¿Exists any form to do that? Thanks

You can hand craft a .vapi file for you C code and then compile you
Vala code with the extra --vapidir and --pkg flags required to hook
that .vapi in. I've done this a few times without any problems.

An example of how to do it:
http://gitorious.org/spek/spek/blobs/master/vapi/spek-audio.vapi#line28
http://gitorious.org/spek/spek/blobs/master/src/spek-audio.h#line56
http://gitorious.org/spek/spek/blobs/master/src/spek.vala#line56
http://gitorious.org/spek/spek/blobs/master/src/Makefile.am

You can start your project from this template if you are not using
autotools yet:
http://github.com/tadeboro/Sampala