Re: [Vala] .vala's and .h's

On 24 July 2010 01:32, Borja Varela Brea <vishkey_vigo_7 hotmail com> wrote:

Hi, I want to now if is posible doing something like this:

Archive Function.c
------------------

   int sum (int a, int b) {
      return a+b;
   }

Archive Function.h
-------------------

   int sum (int a, int b);

Archive ExampleVala.vala
------------------------

   public static void main () {
        int a = suma(12, 46);
  }

It is, I want to use a function that i have in c with vala directly. ¿Exists any form to do that? Thanks

You can hand craft a .vapi file for you C code and then compile you
Vala code with the extra --vapidir and --pkg flags required to hook
that .vapi in. I've done this a few times without any problems.

--
Cheers,
Mikkel