Re: [Vala] Patching valac source for a Launchpad PPA

Thanks Michael, but this got too hairy (too easy to miss something, and could prevent .vala files being recompiled when they should be).

Source packages appear to be Ok depending on a binary they build so I've created a patch to do this and attached it to https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/vala/+bug/570908.

Vala team: Maybe this should be a bugzilla report, but as the debian control files are not in the git repository, launchpad seemed to be a more appropriate place.

-Darren