Re: [Vala] Binding a function that return a structure, not a pointer

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 02:57:43PM -0700, Darren Warner wrote:

I have a more complete, though surely less tested libexif.vapi if
anyone is interested (vala-gen-introspect created a respectable .gi
file even though libexif is not GObject-based).

I'm happy to maintain these files until they are a part of vala or
the libexif package, though admittedly I am using them simply to
pull GPS data out of images rather than anything more
graphic-intensive.

Where is the best place to put these files (as an attachment here?
bugzilla?)

Hi, you can attach the .vapi by yourself here:
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/ExternalBindings

--
http://www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System