[Vala] Writing Nautilus extension with Vala

Hello,

I'm a Java developer using java-gnome to write GTK applications.
For now, there is no Nautilus extension bindings using Java so I thought
that Vala would be a pretty good language considering the syntax and all
the available bindings.

Sadly, I did not found any binding to write a Nautilus extension. Does
such a binding exist? Or is there a way (for a beginner like me) to
generate one?

Cheers,

--
Guillaume Mazoyer - http://www.respawner.fr/