Re: [Vala] Where should I change Vala version number before I compile it from source?

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 02:55:07PM +0300, Arkadi Viner wrote:
I have obtained the source files using the command:
*sudo bzr branch lp:vala*
when I enter:
autogen.sh
make
make install
everything goes well, but then when I check the version using:
*valac --version*
I get -* UNKNOWN*

If you need some more details, I need to know which...

Well, use the git repository and not a bzr branch
created by a 3rd party.

The git repository is located at
        git://git.gnome.org/vala

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.