Re: [Vala] follow up to Houston we have a problem

On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 11:50:40 -0700, Karl Zollner wrote:
Ok shoot me. In my rush to be helpful I probably have cause some wasted
time.

You do realize that since this is a follow-up, it should have really been
one. I.e. created by "Reply All" on your original post. Do you?

You know, some people do have threaded mail readers...

Regards,
Jan

--
                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>