[Vala] Forum for Vala/Genie

Hi,

I recently learned about the Vala Compiler and I am really amazed about
it. Unfortunately there is no "place" where one can share questions on
Vala or Genie but this mailing list. Of course there is nothing wrong
with a mailing list but I think there are some people who don't like
this kind of thing. They would prefer a forum because the information
interchange would be slightly easier. Since I didn't found a forum on
Vala, I created one by myself and want to invite you to take part of it.
The forum can be found on: http://valac.freeforums.org/
(Yes, it's a free forum hoster but with moderate advertising and who
knows? If the forum will be a success we can upgrade ...)

So let me know what you think about the idea, if the boards are correct
or if there should be anything changed.

--
Best wishes,

Markus