Re: [Vala] ListStore and SQLite

2009/9/22 Magentus <magentus gmail com>:
Not an answer to your question...  I was just wondering, is there any
plan to construct a TreeModel that can represent an SQLite database
(or a view thereof)?  I'm likely going to have a similar requirement
soonish, and feel this would be the "right" way to do it.

You mean, like libgda[1]? I don't think there are vala bindings for it
already, but it shouldn't be too difficult to do since it's a gobject
based library.

Rui

[1] http://www.gnome-db.org/