Re: [Vala] Where Can I find up-to-date vala binding documentations?

You are always welcome.

This will be a  really cool tool.I always have to refer to the documentation
from the C-Code while writing vala code.I have to switch back and forth in
the devhelp between C-Code doc and vala binding doc.
At same time open a web page of valadoc.org for searching since devhelp
search sometime just does not work.

Yeah, the situation is far away from perfect. However, I do not know
when I will have the time for another run to write something like
that. I still hope that someone else is coming up with some code.

So you also maintained the devhelp books for vala binding documentions?

I generated them once but I never updated them since I wrote the
dynamic web page.

I have a lot of devhelp books ,the catalog on the left of devhelp really
clutters and vala books make the mess even worse.
I wonder if all these vala books can be put in one submenu in devhelp.

Stefan Kost, the gtk-doc maintainer, told me something about a
language filter for devhelp for a few months but I do not now if
that's still planed or implemented. I do not see any feasible way to
improve that on our side. I tried to move them all to a single book
first but that shortened the search filter and was not extendable by
library authors.