Re: [Vala] Where Can I find up-to-date vala binding documentations?

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 6:07 AM, Florian Brosch <flo brosch gmail com> wrote:
Thanks Florian,

I update valadoc.org at every valac-release. The only exception is
libgee which is updated on each libgee release. All textual binding
descriptions lives in the valadoc.org database and do not exist in
form of documentation comments. There is no way do generate them on
your own.
I got it.

The easiest way to support the documentation project is to add or
improve the descriptions by using the wiki-functionality of
valadoc.org. A better solution is to provide a small program which
imports the documentation from the C-Code for us. I already wrote a
prototype but lost the code during my last hard disc crash. It's a
easy task.

This will be a  really cool tool.I always have to refer to the documentation
from the C-Code while writing vala code.I have to switch back and forth in
the devhelp between C-Code doc and vala binding doc.
At same time open a web page of valadoc.org for searching since devhelp
search sometime just does not work.

So you also maintained the devhelp books for vala binding documentions?

I have a lot of devhelp books ,the catalog on the left of devhelp really
clutters and vala books make the mess even worse.
I wonder if all these vala books can be put in one submenu in devhelp.

Help is always appreciated.

Best regards,
  Flo