Re: [Vala] add_inet_port's(GSocketListener) source_object is optional

On Sun, 2009-09-13 at 06:29 +0800, Darren Hoo wrote:
Hi,
I am trying the GIONetworkingSample [1].
compiling the gio-server sample has the following warning:

warning: Argument 2: Cannot pass null to non-null parameter type
                              service.add_inet_port (8080, null);
                                                           ^^^^
according the signature of g_socket_listener_add_inet_port [2]
the source_object is optional.so I  assume the value source_object
passed to add_inet_port can be nullable.

Am I right?

Yes, thanks for the report. Please note that gio-2.0.vapi is a generated
file, which means that the change needs to be applied to
gio-2.0.metadata instead. I've committed a fix.

Jürg