[Vala] How to define copy and destroy functions in vapi

Hello folks,

I want to use the GParameter structure (GLib.Parameter in gobject-2.0.vapi).
However, vala requires a copy and destroy functions for it and none are
defined in the gobject header. I can define them (they are simple but not
empty), but how do I tell vala to actually generate them when it needs them?

Thanks,
Jan

--
                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>